Harmony Sweeps entry deadline approaching

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2008
      This weekend is the deadline for submissions from groups who would
      like to perform at this year's Bay Area Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella
      Festival.

      The concert will be on March 8 at the Palace of Fine Arts in San
      Francisco.

      We have a particular reason to believe (which we can't yet disclose)
      that this year's event will be very special indeed. This could well be
      a great year for your group to participate...

      Harmony Sweepstakes A Cappella Festival
      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com

      John Neal