[ba-acappella] Looking for Singer's for East Bay Group

  • Jerry Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 1999
      Hi Everyone,

      A while back I was advertising for singers in a group and I still have some empty spots.

      We currently have an Alto, Tenor, & Bass. As a minimum we need a Soprano, but would also like to get either another Alto or Tenor to bring the group up to five. Our idea is to sing Pop and Jazz. This is not for money, but for fun. However, we'd like to perform with at a good quality level. As such, we're looking for people who are dedicated to rehearsing about every two weeks and performing at least once a month. Sight reading is not required but you should be able to at least read music and be capable of holding their own part. It is important to have the means to learn the music on your own as we'd like to strictly limit the rehearsal to group practice. We plan on rehearsing in Walnut Creek (close to the Hwy 680 & 24 interchange).

      We are ready to go so if interested or know of someone that might be, please contact me at the below email or phone no. or contact me at home, (510)792-9562. Thanks.

      Jerry Miller Cisco Systems, Inc.
      Test Engineer 170 W. Tasman Dr.
      GPS Repair Development San Jose, CA 95134
      Direct: (408) 527-9490
      Fax.: (408) 526-5533
      e-mail: jermille@...