Re: Tenor/alto needed for Santa Cruz-based barbershop group

  • Jordan Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 20, 2008
      Hi all,

      Our tenor is leaving us and we need a replacement. We are a working
      mixed barbershop quartet: male lead, female baritone, male bass, and
      a female tenor whom you would be replacing.

      Requirements: Must be able to sing within the barbershop tenor range,
      learn new tunes quickly (we have a core repertoire of about 14 songs,
      plus about 20 others we sing less frequently) and preferably learn
      well from paper, and rehearse about once a week in the Santa Cruz area.

      Our next scheduled performances are delivering `Valengrams' (singing
      Valentines) for a chorus fundraiser on Feb 14, and we would welcome a
      capable new singer for that, but this is *not* a requirement.

      Contact Trudy with questions or to set up an audition: call (831)
      247-9850, or email trudy@....

      Website: http://www.ringtonesquartet.com/

      Thanks,
      Jordan (for the Ringtones)