[ba-acappella] please re-post if you've posted in last few days

  • Michael Olivier
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 1999
      At least one message got lost without going out to the group before we
      resolved the problem at eGroups.

      Here are the subjects of the messages that have gotten to everyone since
      Aug 19:

      Re: Take Six to play Paramount Theater in Oakland
      VocaMotion in San Jose! (Friday August 20)
      Arrangements Exchange (S-A-T-B) (4 part-NOT 5!)
      clearing things up

      If you posted a message and it didn't come through, please re-post. Things
      should work fine now.

      --Michael