Bay Area Harmony Sweepstakes 2008

  • A Cappella News
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2008
      The New Year brings a new season for the Harmony Sweepstakes A
      Cappella Festival and once again we seek vocal harmony groups who
      would like to participate in this year's show.

      A cappella groups of all genres and styles are welcome and originality
      is always encouraged so if you are in a group, or know of one that you
      think should participate, then please contact us soon.

      More info on our web site:-
      http://www.harmony-sweepstakes.com

      Bay Area Regional
      Saturday, March 8
      Palace of Fine Arts

      Tickets on Sale Tuesday Jan 8th
      Available from City Box Office 415-392-4400
      http://www.cityboxoffice.com/