[ba-acappella] clearing things up

  • Michael Olivier
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25 4:55 PM
      There was some confusion as we switched ba-acappella over to egroups
      because the email address provided was still an SGI one. That was an
      eGroups problem because they were archiving the list for us previously.

      To send a message to ba-acappella, send it to:

      ba-acappella@egroups.com

      To unsubscribe, see the eGroups web site.

      The old list is going away RSN from SGI, and messages will no longer go out
      through it... so use the new list and update your address books.

      --Michael