This Fri., 12/14: Out On A Clef back in Alameda!

  • Janet Rachel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2007
      Bring some friends and share some MORE twisted fun and an expanded
      set from Out On A Clef, lesbian a cappella vocal quartet. We take
      pleasure in entertaining you with our de-ranged lyrics, poking fun at
      ourselves, politicians, addictions, aging, cabaret tunes, even
      holiday songs -- all with a queer flare and tight 4-part harmony.

      Everyone welcome!

      Friday, December 14, 2007
      WORKS IN PROGRESS women's open mic
      Home of Truth
      1300 Grand Ave. at Alameda Ave., Alameda
      6:30 - 7:15 pm potluck in Garden Room
      7:30 Showtime (Be prompt: Out On A Clef opens the show!)

      OOAC is the featured act
      Show also includes singer, songwriter, percussionist Randie McBride
      and a variety of other talented artists
      $ 7 - 10, includes refreshments and raffle ticket
      A benefit for WOFF (Women Over Fifty and their Friends)

      Check us out at www.outonaclef.com.