House Jacks Concert: Saturday, 8pm, Throckmorton Concert (Mill Valley)

  • tonedabass
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2007
      Just a reminder of The House Jacks' last concert of 2007, coming up
      this Saturday at 8pm at 142 Throckmorton Theatre in Mill Valley, CA.

      For more info on this and future concerts, be sure to check out our
      gigs webpage at:
      http://www.housejacks.com/hj2000/index2_gigs.html

      Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, and Happy "We'll See You On Saturday"!!!

      -THJ