Musaic Holiday Concerts - Dec 14, 15, 18

  • Tim Warner
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2007
      Just a reminder about Musaic's upcoming holiday concerts. We hope you
      can join us!

      Dec 14 8PM at Unity in Marin (Novato)

      Dec 15 8PM at St Mark's Lutheran Church (San Francisco)

      Dec 18 7:30PM at St Mark's Lutheran Church (San Francisco) - Benefit
      for Curry Senior Center

      Details are available on our web site at:
      http://www.musaicsf.net/epcard_2007x.html