Voices in Harmony Holiday Concert with Menlo Brass Quintet, Late Show Quartet

  • Cal_Alum
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2007
      Sunday, December 16 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM (2:15 PM doors)

      Voices in Harmony, under the direction of Dr. Greg Lyne, invites all
      to our 2007 Holiday Concert at the magnificent California Theater in
      downtown San Jose. Joining our 90-man chorus will be the exceptional
      Menlo Brass Quintet and the fabulous quartet, Late Show. As a special
      treat, this concert will also be the South Bay debut performance of
      "Pride of the Pacific", a fantastic new women's chorus of the Bay
      Area.

      The east bay Holiday Show just this past weekend Sold Out! So don't
      wait to buy your tickets! Ticket prices range from $20 - $35 and are
      available at www.ticketweb.com (search for "Voices in Harmony".) For
      additional information or group sales call Voices in Harmony at
      877-684-3844.