Re: [ba-acappella] Lessons (sing for fun with instructions) near Santa Cruz

  • Rich Cook
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2007
      ------------------------------

      I suggest you look for a local community college and consider two
      classes:
      1) Beginning voice -- they always have you learn and perform a song
      for the class
      2) Choir or jazz ensemble -- group singing, emphasis on getting group
      songs together and performing, not so much on the instruction part.

      On Dec 4, 2007, at 7:21 AM, Helen Sally wrote:

      > I'm a beginning singer looking for an on-going opportunity to sing
      > for fun but with instruction, and not too far from Santa
      > Cruz. Anyone know of such a group?
      > Thanks,
      > Helen

      I'm lucky -- my boss is forgiving. Look at other schools -- sometimes
      they have evening classes?
      Another idea is the Berkeley Jazzschool -- they have evening and
      weekend classes and workshops.
      jazzschool.com

      --
      Rich "wealthychef" Cook