This Sat., 12/8: Out On A Clef in Alameda

  • Janet Rachel
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2007
      Bring some friends and share some twisted fun with Out On A Clef,
      lesbian a cappella vocal quartet. We take pleasure in entertaining
      you with our de-ranged lyrics, poking fun at ourselves, politicians,
      addictions, aging, cabaret tunes, even holiday songs -- all with a
      queer flare and tight 4-part harmony.

      Everyone welcome!

      This coming Saturday, December 8, 2007
      QUEER STUFF HOLIDAY SHOWCASE
      Home of Truth
      1300 Grand Ave. at Alameda Ave., Alameda
      7:15 doors, 7:30 show (Out On A Clef opens the show)

      Performing with:
      Starry Knights men's a cappella group
      Debra Knox, rockin' guitar & vocals
      Blair Hansen
      $ 8 - 10, includes drink and raffle ticket
      Benefit for Toys for Tots