A Winning Sunday with the New Dimension Chorus

  • He who is wise
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2007
      Frustrated by another day of watching the Warriors, 49ers, and Raiders
      lose? Take Sunday, December 9 and turn it into a day of happiness and joy!

      The New Dimension Chorus Presents our Holiday Show!
      Friends and Family 2007!
      Sunday, December 9, 2007, Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, Fremont.

      Presenting our special guests: The Mount Eden High School Men's Chorus
      and The Mount Eden High School Chamber Choir. Stick around after the
      show for refreshments and an Afterglow featuring our performers. Also
      scheduled to appear:

      * Mixup Quartet
      * Town Square Harmonizers
      * A Tune By Four

      The show starts at 3:00 PM on Sunday, December 9, 2007 at Prince of
      Peace Lutheran Church, 38451 Fremont Blvd., Fremont, CA 94536. Doors
      open at 2:30 PM, and all seats are only $5.00. All tickets will be
      held at will call. Will Call will open at 2:00 PM.

      Toys for Tots Collection
      We ask that, due to the very low cost of tickets, you consider
      bringing an unwrapped toy! The Marines will be on hand to collect your
      contribution for this great cause!

      Updated: November 19, 10:30 am
      The last 100 tickets are available on-line! As we get closer to the
      event, we will consolidate unsold tickets from chorus members and
      release them to on-line ticket sales, but don't delay! Purchase your
      tickets today! These tickets are going fast, get your tickets now! All
      your friends are doing it.

      Tickets are available at http://www.ndchorus.com (look for the part
      that reads 2007 Friends and Family Holiday Show) or by calling Bill
      Sandau: 510-278-8166.

      If you can't afford $5 for a ticket, be sure to check out the New
      Dimension Chorus as they help Hayward Light Up The Season on B Street
      tonight, November 29, 2007.

      For a fancy poster to display in and around your area, please download
      it from http://www.ndchorus.com/art/FF2007/Friends_and_Family_2007.pdf