VocaMotion in San Jose! (Friday August 20)

  • Jon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 18, 1999

      V o c a M o t i o n
      **voices to move the spirit**
      will be performing a full show of upbeat, contemporary a cappella
      at the Willow Glen Coffee Roasting Company
      Friday, August 20, 8:00pm
      1383 Lincoln Avenue
      Willow Glen
      San Jose (near 280 & 17)
      For directions, call (408) 287-9077

      Join 4 person a cappella band VocaMotion (Gail Clark, Michael Levy, Kath
      Robinson and Jonathan Arthur) as they sing songs from their CD, new
      songs, improvisations and sing-alongs. They can kick a jam, get silly,
      get down, get real, get funky and hopefully get paid. Straight from
      their boffo appearance on the Phil DeBar Human Voice Show on KKUP
      (August 17), they will thrill you, chill you, transport you and
      harmonize at you as you sip a perfect cup of coffee. Or chai. Whatever.
      Come dressed as your favorite VocaMotion member. It'll be fun.

      "Meshing rock, folk, blues and soul influences on their new self titled
      album, VocaMotion raises the standards of local music."
      - Metro Santa Cruz (6/9/99)

      "VocaMotion is the most fun you can have in public."
      - Josh Gitomer, Director, Mt. Madonna Choir

      "I met this gifted group this afternoon and asked them to sing with me
      tonight. Having heard them backstage, I knew there was no risk. They are
      smart, talented, flexible and loads of fun."
      - Joan Baez, famous singer person

      Questions? Comments? Call Lisa J. at (831) 438-8479 or e-mail