CREATIVE VOICES Mid-term Auditions!

  • Eduardo Mendelievich
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2007
      CREATIVE VOICES is looking for 5 talented singers to cover different
      sections for the Winter and Spring Concert seasons. If you have a
      healthy voice, a cool attitude and know how to read music, come join
      us and find yourself singing with one of the most talented groups
      around. We rehearse on Tuesdays near Civic Center in "The City". We
      proudly perform music that is challenging and unique and we sing it
      with passion. Past repertoires have included Eastern European music,
      Japanese music, music by Sweet Honey in the Rock, Women Composers of
      the World, music by Charles Ives, Francis Poulenc, Maurice Ravel,
      Renaissance music and our specialty, Tango in vocal arrangements! We
      pay a little compensation per concert season, not enough for you to
      think about buying a new home. Please check the schedule using the
      link below before applying for an audition. We are looking forward to
      hearing from you! -Creative Voices.

      http://www.creativevoices.org/audition.html