New Dimension Chorus Holiday Show

  • He who is wise
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 13, 2007
      The New Dimension Chorus Presents our Holiday Show!
      Friends and Family 2007 <http://www.ndchorus.com/node/407> !
      Sunday, December 9, 2007, Prince of Peace Lutheran Church, Fremont.

      Admission: $5.00

      http://www.ndchorus.com/art/FF2007/Friends_and_Family_2007.pdf
      <http://www.ndchorus.com/art/FF2007/Friends_and_Family_2007.pdf>

      Presenting our special guests: The Mount Eden High School Men's Chorus
      and The Mount Eden High School Chamber Choir. Stick around after the
      show for refreshments and an Afterglow featuring our performers. Also
      scheduled to appear:

      * Mixup
      * Town Square Harmonizers
      * A Tune By Four
      Toys for Tots Collection
      We ask that, due to the very low cost of tickets, you consider bringing
      an unwrapped toy! The Marines will be on hand to collect your
      contribution for this great cause!
      The show starts at 3:00 PM on Sunday, December 9, 2007 at Prince of
      Peace Lutheran Church (http://www.popfremont.org
      <http://www.popfremont.org> ), 38451 Fremont Blvd., Fremont, CA 94536.
      Doors open at 2:30 PM, and all seats are only $5.00.

      Tickets are available at http://www.ndchorus.com
      <http://www.ndchorus.com> or by calling Bill Sandau: 510-278-8166.

    • Kevin Smith
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 6, 2008
        Friends and Fellow Singers:

        Tickets are now on sale online for our 2008 Friends and Family Holiday Show!

        We are honored to have the Mt Eden HS Choir back with us this year! This incredible group of singers under the Direction of Mr. Ken Rawdon is simply beyond description! A must see show choir. Part of the proceeds will help the Choir return to Carnegie Hall and the Lincoln center in the Spring of 2009! If you can't make the trip out to the Show, we ask you to consider buying a ticket (or 5, or 6); every little bit will help them in their journey! At $10.00 a ticket, how can you say no? We will also be accepting new unwrapped toys, for donation to the Marine Corps Toys for Tots program.

        For more information - and a full list of who will be performing, please visit  www.ndchorus.com

        We hope to see you there!  If not, please consider a contribution!

        Kevin P. Smith, PMP
        Far Western District:  Chairman - Marketing and Public Relations
        www.ndchorus.com