Swing Dance & Barbershop Harmony

  • Leah Brooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2007
      We'd like to invite all acapella lovers and swing dancers to a Swing
      Dance, accompanied by "Swing and A Miss", a local 16-piece swing band.

      There will also be a special performance by Petaluma's Pacific Empire
      Chorus. (www.pacificempire.org). Pacific Empire is an award-winning
      women's acappella chorus. This performance will feature swing songs from
      the 40s.

      Saturday, November 17th, 7pm
      Petaluma Veterans' Memorial Building

      $25 includes dancing, appetizers and soft drinks
      There will be a cash bar and a raffle.

      Tickets can be ordered in advance, email info@... or call
      (877) 772-0087.