Flying Without Instruments 10-year reunion concert Nov 17

  • Charles Seagrave
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2007
      Flying Without Instruments 10-year reunion concert Nov 17

      SF a cappella group Flying Without Instruments is celebrating its 10th year (!!!) with a grand reunion concert on November 17! As many of you know, we are 8 singers, but our cast of characters has changed over the years. Well, 8 of our former members are coming back for a big reunion weekend - some from as far away as North Dakota and San Diego! - culminating in a Saturday night concert featuring many of our favorite songs from the past decade! Don't all groups do a 'greatest hits' at about the 10 year mark? :)

      Our thanks to all of you who were at our awesome CD-release concert in June - and for anyone who missed that, we will also be doing some of that material again this time around. It's going to be a lot of fun, and the theater in the Randall Museum is a really great space. There's onsite parking but it's also a 15 minute walk (uphill) from the Castro muni stop. We're really looking forward to it!

      FWI-union concert!
      Saturday, Nov. 17, 8 p.m.
      Randall Museum Theater
      199 Museum Way