Musaic Concerts Dec 14, 15 and 18 - Wintersong

  • Tim Warner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2007
      Musaic Announces Winter Concert Program

      Men’s A Cappella Vocal Ensemble to Perform "Wintersong"
      Traditional Carols and Songs Re-Imagined

      San Francisco, November 1, 2007 – Musaic, the San Francisco-based
      men’s acapella vocal ensemble, will perform three Bay Area holiday
      concerts. Wintersong will feature the men of Musaic singing
      traditional Christmas carols and songs in beautiful arrangements both
      familiar and new. Performances are scheduled December 14, 15 and 18
      in Novato and San Francisco.

      “Musaic’s expressive sound and ability to connect with its audiences
      will help them enjoy the subtlety and diversity of these pieces,”
      says Musaic’s artistic director Justin Montigne. “We hope to
      communicate this season’s message of love and peace through our
      passion for song.”

      Friday Dec. 14, 8PM - Novato
      Unity in Marin
      600 Palm Drive, Hamilton Center
      Novato, CA 94949

      Saturday, Dec. 15, 8PM – San Francisco
      St. Mark's Lutheran Church
      1111 O'Farrell
      San Francisco, CA 94109

      Tuesday, Dec. 18, 7:30 PM – San Francisco – Benefit for Curry Senior
      Center
      St. Mark's Lutheran Church
      1111 O'Farrell
      San Francisco, CA 94109

      Dec 14 & 15 tickets are $15 ~ students & church members are free.
      Dec 18 is a benefit concert for Curry Senior Center ~ $25 donation.

      Visit http://www.musaicsf.org for tickets, directions and more
      information.

      Contact Matthew Schermerhorn matthew@... 415.309.8827