seeking after school teaching artists

  • kerielser
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2007
      Please post to the group- thank you!

      Bay Area Dominican Schools Music Project
      1516 – 33rd Avenue
      Oakland, CA 94601
      Program Director – Keri Lindell

      The Dominican Schools Music Project is a non-profit music education
      program implemented in eight K-8 Dominican Catholic Schools served by
      the Dominican Sisters of Mission San Jose.

      We are currently searching for an after school choral/musical theatre
      director and a chimes choir director in San Francisco and a keyboard
      class teacher in Fremont. Positions are part time starting upon
      hiring. We are also taking resumes from instrumental and theatre/dance
      teaching artists for possible future contract work in our after school
      programs. Applicants should meet most, if not all of the criteria
      listed in the following descriptions and possess a strong passion for
      bringing quality music education to diverse student populations.

      Interested and highly qualified applicants should forward their
      resumes, cover letter and references to Keri Lindell, Program
      Director, at lindelldsmp@....

      After School program teaching artists will meet the following criteria:
      Bachelor of Arts Degree or an Advanced Degree in Music/Music Education
      or the
      Fine Arts or significant performance and teaching experience in that
      discipline.
      Experience in preparing for various concerts
      • Has reliable transportation to teaching location
      • Teaching experience highly desired.

      Salary commensurate with experience and position