Auditions: Press Any Key

  • Elaine Chao
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 1998
      Press Any Key will be auditioning for a tenor or low alto on July 9
      and 11. We are looking for an energetic, friendly person who is
      excited about singing and has excellent musical and blending skills,
      and solo voice. Nice qualities to have are excellent sight reading
      skills, songwriting skills, arranging skills, and prior a
      cappella/small group singing experience. We're looking for someone
      who can make at least a year's commitment to the group and who can
      rehearse between two and three times a week in Berkeley and Emeryville
      (CA) and who can gig.

      We will be auditioning for one person.

      If you are interested, please contact Barbara Sinasohn at 510 848 6219
      or via Email to sinasohn@... to set up an audition.

      PAK is a contemporary pop sextet with a thumpin' vocal percussionist,
      a songwriter, and a number of arrangers. We perform pop covers and
      have performed and are working on a number of original pieces. We're
      looking for a great personality fit and someone with a growing skill
      set who is willing to challenge their limits, throw all inhibitions
      aside and jam, and most of all, enjoy the group experience.

      For more information about the group, check out our web site (still heavily
      under construction) at http://www.autobahn.org/~chaos/

      -Elaine