Clockwork: Mill Valley Film Festival Fri Oct 5th

  • angeladoctor
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2007
      We're up in Mill Valley this coming Friday, October 5th in the Outdoor
      Arts Club for the Mill Valley Festival. We're singing two sets
      starting at 8:00 pm and it's a free event. Our set even overlaps with
      the tribute to Ang Lee!

      Mill Valley International Film Festival
      www.mvff.com
      1 West Blithedale Ave
      in downtown Mill Valley, across from the Sequoia theater
      Mill Valley, CA
      8:00 PM
      free admission

      Operated by Bogie's Café, the Festival Café serves drinks and
      delicious food such as made-to-order sandwiches, a daily pasta
      special, hot entrees, soups, salads and assorted munchies.

      Hope to see you there.

      Clockwork
      Angie Doctor, Kathleen Hollingsworth, John Paddock, Jim Hale, Stephen
      Saxon