Ro Sham Bo - alto still needed

  • RoShamBo
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2007
      Are you an alto?

      If so, we're looking for an alto who has:

      great pitch, blend, dynamics and phrasing
      extensive experience singing tight jazz chords - one voice per part
      the ability to commit to a weekly rehearsal on Tuesday evenings in the Oakland hills
      the desire to gig once a month and be part of our next CD
      no plans to land in jail (new requirement added after our baritone fiasco earlier this year!)
      We're a six person group - three men and three women. Sample songs from our last CD can be heard at www.myspace.com/roshambosings. To set up an audition, please email us at roshambosings@... ("roshambosings" at "yahoo.com"). Thanks!

      Audrey for Ro Sham Bo