Did Bernanke watch our music video?

  • Curtis C. Chen
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2007
      These are the facts:

      1. Last week, on September 13th, The Richter
      Scales<http://www.richterscales.com/>released our music video "Fine
      Line: Sub-Prime Decline" <http://youtube.com/watch?v=ewiXA_he6VQ> on
      YouTube.

      2. In said music video, at time index 01:29, we implore Ben Bernanke,
      Chairman of the Federal Reserve, to "cut rates" by "50 bips."

      3. The financial term "bips" is an abbreviation of "basis
      points"<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basis_points>(1/100th of a
      percent). 50 bips would be half of one percent.

      4. This week, the Federal Reserve lowered the key lending rate by
      0.5%<http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20837026/>
      .

      These are the facts, and they are not in dispute.

      Feel free to draw your own conclusions.

      --
      The Richter Scales
      http://www.richterscales.com