A Cappella Director's seminar/retreat this fall?

  • Deke Sharon
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2007
      The new school year's upon us and I've had a request to set up a
      seminar for directors (high school, collegiate or pro), preferably
      this fall (to make the most of this school year, for those on that
      schedule).

      Over a weekend, here in the Bay Area.

      Is there anyone out there who is interested? If so, respond or drop
      me a line (deke@...).

      - Deke Sharon
      TotalVocal - www.totalvocal.com � 800.579.9305
      CASA - www.casa.org � CAP - www.capublish.com