Auditions for The Merrie Olde Christmas Carolers - ALL voice parts needed!

  • Greg Casper
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2007
      The South Bay / Monterey Branch of The Merrie Olde Christmas Carolers
      is auditioning for new voices! We are looking for people with close
      harmony a cappella experience, good readers, great pitch and a desire
      to have LOTS of fun and make some money during the Christmas season.

      This is a paying gig! The Merrie Olde Christmas Carolers have been
      around for almost 30 years now! We sing in SATB quartets dressed in
      Dickensian attire for company parties, private gatherings, shopping
      malls, etc... All during the Christmas season. We are the worlds
      largest professional a cappella Christmas caroling company, with
      branches in several states, and have a great reputation for providing
      the very best in Christmas entertainment.

      In order to audition, you MUST live or work in the 408 or 831 area
      codes.

      If you are interested in auditioning, there are two dates:

      Saturday, September 1st - 1pm to 4pm

      Tuesday, September 4th - 7pm to 9pm

      The audition will take about 20 minutes or so. You'll be sent some
      music to learn to sing with us and we'll have you do a couple of
      drills and sing a solo number of your choosing. The auditions will be
      held in south San Jose.

      If you're interested, or if you know of anyone else who SHOULD be
      interested, please contact me directly via email at
      greg@.... Please send your name, voice part, phone # and
      best time to call.

      We look forward to hearing and hiring some GREAT new voices this year!

      Good luck, and a very Merry Christmas! ;-)