Take Six to play Paramount Theater in Oakland on November 26

  • Michael Olivier
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 1999
      Just showed up in Musi-Cal database:

      Fri, Nov 26, 1999 (a cappella)
      Take 6 at Paramount Theatre, Oakland, CA

      Don't know any more details. If someone has details, please post here.

      These guys are a *lot* of fun in concert!

      --M

    • Michael Olivier
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 1999
        I guess Take 6 isn't yet booked at the Paramount, in case anyone's trying
        to get tix... Thanks to Allan Hughes for the heads-up. If you hear more
        about this, please post it here.