Reminder: Clockwork at The Dance Palace this Sunday

  • angeladoctor
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 9:55 AM
      Hello all-

      Come join us at this popular North Bay venue this Sunday! We're
      putting on a show at The Dance Palace in Pt. Reyes and we'd love to
      see you there! Tickets available online, at the door or by phone.

      Here are the details:

      **Sunday, July 8, 5:00 pm
      The Dance Palace
      503 B Street, Point Reyes Station
      Directions: www.dancepalace.org/ebay.html
      $16 General Admission; $14 Students/Seniors; $8 Youth (12 & under)

      Purchase tickets now online:
      www.clockworksingers.com/DancePalacetickets.html
      By Phone: 415.378.0689
      At the door: 30 minutes prior to showtime

      Cheers,

      Clockwork
      Angie Doctor, Kathleen Hollingsworth, John Paddock, Jim Hale, Stephen
      Saxon

      Change your info? Stop the emails? Easy! Just click this link:
      http://clockworksingers.com/hostbaby/i?i=468&p=2Qflh2P4shQTysbOJbuv