where to sing in the south bay?

  • Brooke Yool
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 1999
      hey folks --

      Long time reader, rarely post anything. I am HUNGRY for a place to
      sing. I'd been singing with Henry Sherman and his fabulous group up
      in Marin, but now... I have a job in Mountain View, and I'm moving to
      San Jose, and singing with these fun people is just no longer
      feasible. :(

      But I'd also like to sing down this way! I'm looking for a casual
      group that likes to get together just for fun once a week or every
      other week, not too big (smaller than 10 folks would be ideal for me),
      and occasional performances but nothing too hard-core. And lots of
      flexibility for this internet startup type (in case something blows up
      at work...). Any ideas?

      I'm mostly an alto... that's where I feel most comfortable, but I
      fill in at tenor and soprano levels if need be. I can sightread well
      (I learned to read music so early in life that I can't remember a time
      when I couldn't read music!) and I have close to perfect pitch... so
      I'm relatively low-maintenance.

      Anyone with any ideas, plesae write me at brooke_yool@....
      Thanks a million, and happy tunes!

      Brooke
      ===
      Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes...
      that way, you're a mile away, and you have their shoes.

      Brooke Yool
      brooke_yool@...
      http://www.DreamFire.com/bey