The House Jacks in Berkeley, Friday and Saturday!

  • tonedabass
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2007
      Come check out The House Jacks at our favorite Bay Area venue, The
      Freight and Salvage! Two shows, Friday and Saturday, at 8pm. We've got
      a couple new songs that that we've never played at the Freight before
      that tread new ground in a cappella and totally rock!

      For more info and a link to buy tickets, check out our gigs page
      http://www.housejacks.com/hj2000/index2_gigs.html