A Cappella concert at Santa Clara University!

  • Chris N.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2007
      SCU's newest and hottest group, Santa Clara Supertonic!, is having a
      half-hour bash from 7:15 to 7:45 THIS FRIDAY at the Mission Church.
      This is our first big concert and we've been working hard to make sure
      we sound every bit as good as those other people down the street at
      Stanford. Tickets are $10 for non-students.

      SCU's website: www.scu.edu
      Supertonic!'s website: http://SCsupertonic.googlepages.com

      ~Chris Ng
      the_IGIST@...