Renaissance Echoes

  • Eduardo Mendelievich
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21 12:55 PM
      RENAISSANCE ECHOES

      Music by Don Carlo Gesualdo, Claude Le Jeune, Claudio Monteverdi and
      Clément Jannequin.
      Introducing guest conductor Nathaniel Berman.

      Some echoes are deeper than others, some more resonant. We turn our
      ears and voices to the lives and works of some of the composers who
      revolutionized 16th Century choral music. Experience with us the art
      of these musicians who brought forth music far ahead of their times.

      SAT, JUN 2, 8:00PM, ST GREGORY OF NYSSA
      500 DE HARO ST, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94107

      SUN, JUN 3, 4:00PM, ST MARK'S EPISCOPAL
      2300 BANCROFT WY, BERKELEY, CA 94704

      SUN, JUN 10, 4:00PM, THE DANCE PALACE
      5TH & B ST, POINT REYES STATION, CA 94956

      tickets online: http://creativevoices.org/concerts.html