Re: Audition Announcement: VOCI - women's choral ensemble

  • R. Bhakti Klein
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 1999
      wow! i have worked before with Jude and he is faboo! (that was with
      Westwind Voices, for the record.) congratulations on getting him, and
      good luck with the season. i encourage anyone thinking about it (and
      who qualifies gender- and other-wise!) to audition!

      --bhakti, of Wicki6
      http://www.wicki6.com

      --
      R. Bhakti Klein
      Lingo Slinger

      Scientific Learning Corporation
      http://www.fastforword.com
      http://www.brainconnection.com

      A woman once said to the great violinist Fritz Kreisler after a recital,
      "I'd give my life to play as beautifully as you!"
      "Madam", Kreisler replied, "I have."