A Composer's Celebration (Choral Project - Kirke Mechem) June 8 and 9

  • Allan Hughes
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20 6:11 PM
      Join us as we honor Bay Area composer Kirke Mechem, and his 50 years
      composing great choral literature.

      Who: The Choral Project

      What: A Composer�s Celebration

      When and Where:

      Friday, June 8 � 8:00PM

      Saturday, June 9 � 8:00PM

      Both performances at Christ the Good Shepherd Lutheran Church

      1550 Meridian Avenue, San Jose

      Tickets: $25 general, $18 student/senior. Children under 10 are
      free. Tickets are available online and by mail at
      http://www.choralproject.org/

      SAN JOSE, CA � The Choral Project will conclude its eleventh season
      with a program that pays tribute an American musical master: Bay Area
      composer Kirke Mechem. His music has touched millions around the
      world. Join us as we pay tribute this musical living
      legend. Colleagues, friends and other composers from the Bay Area will
      take the stage and toast Kirke Mechem, as we honor him musically.

      Allan Hughes, for the Choral Project
      allan.c.hughes@...