Auditions ~ Cantiamo Sonoma

  • Mark Penn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 19 2:51 PM
      Cantiamo Sonoma is auditioning for Sopranos, Tenors, and Basses. Our
      16-voice choir performs several times a year, specializing in early and
      contemporary a cappella music under the direction of Carol Menke.
      Candidates should be at least moderately good sight readers and have
      several years of general choral experience. We are an enjoyable group of
      individuals who strives for musical excellence and has fun getting
      there.

      Rehearsals are in Santa Rosa on Tuesday evenings. For further
      information, please visit our website, wwwCantiamoSonoma.org
      <https://post.craigslist.org/manage/334327206/http//:www.CantiamoSonoma.\
      org> , or e-mail us at info@....

    • Mark Penn
      Message 2 of 2 , May 19 11:36 PM
        Whew - don't know how THAT happened. Let's try again:

        The link to our website SHOULD read: www.CantiamoSonoma.org
        <http://www.CantiamoSonoma.org> .

        Hope that works better...