Audition Announcement: VOCI - women's choral ensemble

  • voci chorus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 1999
      ***AUDITION ANNOUNCEMENT***

      VOCI is a women's choral ensemble dedicated to musical excellence in
      the performance of new and innovative music within the classical
      choral tradition.

      VOCI will be holding auditions the last week of August and the first
      week of September.

      Please call 415-982-6425 to schedule an audition.

      We look forward to an exciting Fall season with VOCI's new artistic
      director, Jude Navari.

      Rehearsals are held Wednesday evenings near Orinda BART station.

      For more information about VOCI, go to
      http://www.angelfire.com/la/VOCI

    • R. Bhakti Klein
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 30, 1999
        wow! i have worked before with Jude and he is faboo! (that was with
        Westwind Voices, for the record.) congratulations on getting him, and
        good luck with the season. i encourage anyone thinking about it (and
        who qualifies gender- and other-wise!) to audition!

        --bhakti, of Wicki6
        http://www.wicki6.com

        --
        R. Bhakti Klein
        Lingo Slinger

        Scientific Learning Corporation
        http://www.fastforword.com
        http://www.brainconnection.com

        A woman once said to the great violinist Fritz Kreisler after a recital,
        "I'd give my life to play as beautifully as you!"
        "Madam", Kreisler replied, "I have."