Do you have an inner DIVA??

  • Cindy S
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2007
      Do you love to sing in the shower?

      Do you croon in your car?

      Wonder what it would be like to perform on stage

      Free your "inner Diva"

      Discover your inner Diva with Mission Valley Chorus during our free
      6 week singing program, then join us for a special performance on
      June 30th. Women of all ages are welcome and pre-registration is
      encouraged. Music learning media will be provided for those who pre-
      register. Call Harriett at (510) 653-7664 and check out our website
      at www.missionvalleychorus.org. The class is held at Nordahl Hall,
      580 W Parr Ave in Los Gatos; 7-8:30 PM every Tuesday evening from
      May 22nd thru June 26th

      You will spend 1-2 hours in each class working on vocal production,
      music theory as it relates to the barbershop style of four part a
      cappella harmony and learning two songs. After each class you'll be
      invited to join the chorus during our rehearsal, singing and dancing
      with us as we perfect our art form. On June 30th you'll be invited
      to sing the songs you've learned with Mission Valley Chorus as they
      join another Sweet Adeline chorus in a joint show on June 30.
      Discover the immense fun of four part a cappella harmony---you'll
      love it!!!