[ba-acappella] Nylons sheet music

  • reddevilchorus@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9, 2007
      In desperate need of the long out of print TTBB "Nylons (Medley From)",
      specifically, "Up the Ladder to the Roof" in TTBB which is contained in the
      medley. I have a guys' group that would love to do it for their high school
      graduation. Any copues out there? The Nylons Medley was published at least 10
      years back, if anyone has a copy I would be so appreciative.

      Please write: _reddevilchorus@..._ (mailto:reddevilchorus@...)

      Thanks!

      KEEP YOUR EYE ON CBS!