Clockwork and Voices In Harmony, May 19th Concerts

  • angeladoctor
    Message 1 of 1 , May 8, 2007
      Hello from Clockwork!

      We're sharing the stage with our friends from Voices In Harmony for
      two shows on Saturday, May 19th! They have invited us to sing on their
      concerts in the theater at Gunn High School in Palo Alto and this will
      be our first concert with Kathleen, our new alto.

      Northern California's Premier Men's A Cappella Chorus, Voices In
      Harmony, will be performing at Palo Alto's Spangenberg Theater in
      their first concert of the season. Joining them on the stage will be
      their special guests, CLOCKWORK. You will also enjoy the sweet
      harmonic sounds of LATE SHOW, an all male quartet who are the 2006 Far
      Western District Champions and who will be competing for an
      international championship in July. If you love great music, you're
      not going to want to miss this fabulous show!

      Additionally, our friends from Voices In Harmony have set-up a
      Promotional Code on TicketWeb for this gig.

      You'll receive a 10% discount off the published price when pre-buying
      your ticket to our show through TicketWeb. Here's how you do it:

      Go to www.TicketWeb.com, search for either "Clockwork" or "Voices In
      Harmony" and one of the first screens will ask if you have a
      Promotional Code.
      Enter VIHSHOW (caps or lower case, it doesn't matter) and the 10%
      discount will automatically be shown in the final total.

      We hope to see you there!

      Concert with Voices In Harmony (www.vihchorus.org)
      Saturday, May 19, 2007
      Spangenburg Theatre, Gunn High School Campus
      780 Arastradero Road
      Palo Alto, California
      2:30 pm and 7:30 pm
      $20.00 - $25.00

      Clockwork (www.clockworksingers.com)
      Angie Doctor, Kathleen Hollingsworth, John Paddock, Jim Hale, Stephen
      Saxon