Smorgaschord seeks Tenor!

  • larry
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2007
      Do you enjoy singing a variety of styles with tight harmonies, a
      chance to solo, and making lots of money? Smorgaschord can offer the
      right tenor two of those three fabulous opportunities.

      Smorgaschord, http://smorgaschord.com , is a mixed acappella sextet
      that gigs around the peninsula, rehearsing usually in Menlo Park on
      Thursday evenings.

      Our goals: perform once per month, sing a variety of musical genres,
      perform with excellence, enjoy our rehearsals, record regularly (home
      studio)

      What we must find: you have commitment, you solo, you blend, you've
      got rhythm (and really, who could ask for anything more?)

      Nice to have: experience in similar groups, arranging, gig management,
      vocal percussion, you own both a winery and a chocolate factory.

      Why sing with Smorgaschord: we have gigs, equipment, and at least one
      member who can make you laugh, at least one soloist who can make you
      cry (in a good way!), at least one member who can make you snap your
      fingers, and all of us care what you think.

      For more information, please go to the web site and contact us at the
      email there, or leave a message at this (message only, mysteriously
      long-distance) phone: (206) 984-1371

      Larry Hamel
      http://smorgaschord.com
    • mia_whitfield
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2007
        Want to experience the camaraderie and musicality of
        belonging to a one-on-a-part A Cappella group?
        There's nothing like it!

        Smorgaschord ( http://smorgaschord.com ) is a fun, A
        Cappella sextet that gigs around the peninsula. Our
        Tenor spot is open - want to join us? Let us know
        super quick, 'cause we're auditioning now! Email us at
        smorgaschord@...

        For more info, check out our website or our
        handy-dandy flier:
        http://smorgaschord.com/images/art/TenorWantedForSmorgaschord.png

        Cheers!
        Mia