REMINDER: The Richter Scales @ CELLspace, Thursday, May 3rd, 8:30 PM

  • Curtis C. Chen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 12:47 PM
      Tomorrow night, The Richter Scales bring our unique brand of
      entertainment to San Francisco's historic Mission district! We are
      not just men who sing -- we also dance! And by "dance," we mean "sing
      some more." We don't really dance. Sorry.

      But we do have a great show planned, including new songs, new
      soloists, new skits, and plenty of old favorites like the
      CARA-nominated "I've Got Mail." Don't miss your chance to see us
      LIVE, up close and personal, for one night only!

      WHO: The Richter Scales (men who sing)
      WHAT: a LIVE concert at CELLspace
      WHEN: 8:30 PM, Thursday, May 3rd, 2007 (doors open at 8:00 PM)
      WHERE: 2050 Bryant St. between 18th and 19th Streets in San Francisco
      (Mission/Potrero)
      PRICE: $10 general admission

      For more information and to hear our music, visit us on the web:
      http://www.richterscales.com

      --RS--