With a little (HTML) help from my (ba-acapp) friends

  • Michael Olivier
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27 12:43 AM
      Hey folks,

      We need some help on a particular problem with the new ba-acappella web
      site ... Denine Uphoff has been doing the cool new version of the site on a
      volunteer basis ("yay Denine!")... but we're stumped on an HTML authoring
      problem. Read on if you might be able to help.

      The problem has to do with accommodating Netscape which doesn't allow
      frames to butt up together (works fine in IE). We want to make tables in
      Netscape that do the same thing.

      Please reply via email to me and Denine (but not ba-acappella) if you might
      be able to help solve this. If possible, include a phone# in case Denine
      wants to follow-up with you.

      Please don't assume someone else will help -- even a brief "I might be able
      to help" message from you will be appreciated!

      thanks!
      Michael & Denine
      (michaelo@..., denine@...)

    • Michael Olivier
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27 2:23 PM
        Thanks for the responses! We now have several folks who have offered to
        help solve the problem.

        --Michael