Need audio advisors and volunteer groups for new ba-acapp program

  • Michael Olivier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 1998
      Ping and I are looking into getting digitized audio on the web for
      local groups -- a song or two so people can hear what each group is
      about. I'm hoping to transform the extensive local groups list on the
      ba-acapp site into something that sings! We need help in two areas to
      set this up:

      * Audio Advisors on how to best create music clips for the web. Do you
      have some experience with providing digitized audio for the web,
      either streaming audio or not? If so, you could be really helpful as
      part of a small email advisory group for setting this up.

      * Volunteer groups to be the beta testers for the service: to get
      their digitized material onto the web, and to have several people try
      downloading it. You can digitize it yourself, or you can send me a CD
      and I'll digitize it.

      If you're interested in participating in either of these, please email
      me.

      thanks!
      Michael