Forever Plaid auditions TONIGHT!!! Tues. 7/20, Palo Alto

  • Paul Sinasohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 1999
      This attached message should be of interest, as Forever Plaid has a lot
      of cool doo-wop singing.

      Thanks for riding on my train of thought!
      Paul Sinasohn Bass, unattached

      CASA Arrangement Librarian Cal '80 SF Native
      Instructor/Curriculum Developer, Siebel Systems
      vox: 510-594-6153 fax: 510-594-6119
      There's a fine line between a groove and a rut - where are you running
      today?

      [Moderator's note: dates and days of week given below are inconsistent.
      According to Wende Pollack's answering machine message, Monday July 19
      and Tuesday July 20 are the audition days. I.e., the days of week listed
      below are correct but the dates are wrong.]