Rockapella finally comes to SF - Aug 7th

  • Michael Olivier
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 1999
      Rockapella is finally coming to SF! I'm sure they've been here before,
      but I've seen tour lists for a few years and they've always seem to hit
      SoCal but not here... For those who haven't heard them, this group is
      one of the best pop a cappella groups around.

      The Great American Music Hall in San Francisco, CA. (O'Farrell near Polk.)
      Doors open at 7pm, show time is 8pm. Tickets are $15. (Seated show, open
      seating.)

      Tickets available at all BASS ticket centers in Wherehouse and Tower
      Record Stores and BASS charge-by-phone: 510/762-BASS.

      Fax orders with $1.50 service charge per ticket, visa and MasterCard only.
      415-885-5075 (no doubt this will be considerably cheaper than BASStards)

      No children under 6 allowed; no photos.

      http://www.musichallsf.com/calendar/august-99_info.html#7

    • Michael Olivier
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 1999
        For anyone who missed it in the subject line, this show is on
        August 7th, 1999...