Clockwork has an opening!

  • angeladoctor
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      Clockwork, an award-winning Bay Area vocal group, is auditioning
      candidates for an alto/tenor voice part. We are looking for a man or a
      woman who is well-versed in the jazz style(both in ensembles and as a
      soloist), who reads well, and who has the ability to commit to this
      group for regular rehearsals and performances.

      Clockwork has been a steady Bay Area presence since winning the 2004 A
      Cappella Harmony Sweepstakes Regionals. We have performed at jazz
      festivals,supper clubs, educational workshops and clinics, and we are
      currently marketing ourselves professionally for performance tours in
      the US and Canada.

      You can learn more about Clockwork at www.clockworksingers.com
      <http://www.clockworksingers.com/> . You'll find information about
      what we've done and what we're up to including pictures, video
      <http://www.clockworksingers.com/UPN_video_page.html> and sound clips
      <http://www.clockworksingers.com/clockwork_store.htm> and our blog
      <http://www.clockworksingers.com/blog/index.php> . If you or someone
      you know might be interested, please send us the following:

      * A recording of you singing both solo (one song) and in a group
      (one or more songs).
      * A musical resumé, including your specific vocal range
      (notes, not "alto / tenor").
      * A photo (does not need to be a professional headshot).
      Email your files to: info@...
      <mailto:info@...> or send your packet to:

      Clockwork
      177 Laidley Street
      San Francisco, CA 94131

      We look forward to hearing from you and we will contact qualified
      candidates about upcoming audition dates.

      Clockwork