Singing Valentines!

  • Kurt Boutin
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8 3:17 PM
      Nothing tells someone you care like a singing Valentine from the world
      renowned Voices in Harmony Chorus.

      Your special gift will include:
      « A Quartet of Male Singers in Tuxedos Singing A Valentine serenade
      « A Red Rose
      « A Personalized Valentine's Day Card

      Regular Delivery - $60
      We'll deliver your Singing Valentine to most locations in the San
      Francisco Bay Area at an address of your choice, anytime between 8:00
      am and 8:00 pm on Wednesday, February 14th, 2007.

      "Straight to the Heart" - Guaranteed On-Time Delivery - $85
      Choose this premium service if the delivery has to be there right on
      the button. We guarantee we'll be there within 20 minutes of the
      requested time. Book this one early.

      Business Office Special - $250
      Want to surprise your entire office staff with a special Valentine's
      treat? A strolling quartet will come to your office and sing while
      presenting a red rose to all the ladies in your office. This package
      includes up to 20 roses and two tickets to our annual show.

      Order Now! You Can Order Online or by Fax or Phone.
      Email the Completed Order Form To: valentines@... email
      address is being protected from spam bots, you need Javascript enabled
      to view it

      Call Toll-Free: (877) 684-3844
      Fax: (801) 858-2564

      http://www.vihchorus.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=89&Itemid=72

      --
      http://my.bigfishgames.com/belchar
    • Timothy Lynch
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 27, 2012
        Let us surprise your loved one with a singing Valentine!

        A real Barbershop Quartet from The San Francisco Cable Car Chorus will deliver two beautiful love songs in Barbershop Harmony along with a warm and fuzzy Valentine memento (while supplies last)!

        We will deliver singing valentines on Tuesday February 14 between 9:00 AM and 8:00 PM. The price is $50.00. An additional $10.00 will be charged for a narrow (plus or minus 15 minute) delivery time window. The standard window is two hours.

        To order or for more info:

        San Francisco or nearby - call Fred at (415) 564-2875 by Sunday, Feb 12
        Other parts of the bay area and elsewhere - http://www.singingvalentines.com/
      • Timothy Lynch
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2013
          Let us surprise your loved one with a singing Valentine!

          A Barbershop Quartet from The San Francisco Cable Car Chorus will deliver two beautiful love songs in Barbershop Harmony along with a warm and fuzzy Valentine memento (while supplies last)!

          We will deliver singing valentines in San Francisco and Daly City on Tuesday, February 14 between 9:00 AM and 7:00 PM. The price is $50.00. An additional $10.00 will be charged for a narrow (plus or minus 20 minute) delivery time window. The standard window is two hours.

          To order or for more info:

          San Francisco or nearby - call Fred at (415) 564-2875 by Sunday, Feb 12
          Other parts of the bay area and elsewhere - http://www.singingvalentines.com/

          And in case you're interested in trying barbershop yourself:

          Wanted: Men of all ages to join one of San Francisco's most venerable a cappella groups, the Cable Car Chorus. We sing barbershop classics and more modern tunes in four-part a cappella harmony.
          [Women: check out http://www.sfsoundwave.net!]

          You will:
          ...Practice and perform with a group of talented and motivated fellow musicians-in-training
          ...Learn how to sing in a barbershop chorus or quartet
          ...Improve your singing: we work on vocal technique, close harmonizing, ear training, sight singing, and performance skills
          ...Expand your repertoire of classic American popular songs
          ...Enjoy fellowship and song every week with a great group of guys, and if you've never heard a chord ring, you're in for a real treat.

          Musical experience is a plus but is not required. Even if you can't read music, if you can carry a tune, carry it here, and you'll be singing harmony in no time.

          We meet every Wednesday at 7:30pm at Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church, located on the south-west corner of 33rd Avenue and Ulloa Street, near the L Taraval Muni line. Reply to this posting for directions or more information.

          All ages welcome (current members range from their 20's to their 80's). Come check out one of our meetings, which combine the joy of making music with good fellowship.