West Coast A Cappella Summit - November 6-7, 1999

  • Primarily A Cappella
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 1999
      The West Coast A Cappella Summit will be held the weekend of November 6/7
      in San Rafael CA.

      Performing on the Saturday night concert are:

      The Bobs - The Blenders - Revival - Seven - one other tba.

      We are still working on the details of the daytime events but will be
      posting details soon at www.singers.com/summit.html

      If you have a group that is interested in performing at the showcase
      concerts then please contact us soon.

      Tickets are $22.50 for the evening concert or $35 for the complete
      weekend. Available from Marin Center box office 415-472-3500

      We have already sold several hundred tickets so for the best seats early
      purchase is recommended.

      Produced by the Harmony Sweepstakes and Primarily A Cappella.

      John Neal

      For a free copy of the catalog send your street address to:-
      THE PRIMARILY A CAPPELLA CATALOG
      harmony@...

      PO Box D, San Anselmo CA 94979
      Voice 415-455-8602 Fax 415-459-1622