AUDITIONS - ALL Voice Parts - Chamber Choir

  • Sacred Profane
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2006
      SACRED & PROFANE, a 24-32 voice chamber chorus, is currently auditioning experienced choral singers for its remaining 2006-07 Season.

      Rehearsals begin January 8 and are on Monday evenings 7:30-10 PM, Ridgeway at Piedmont Avenue in Oakland; concerts are performed in San Francisco, Berkeley and Walnut Creek. Our innovative programming includes a varied repertoire of sacred and secular works from the Medieval through Contemporary periods drawing from classical, ethnic and folk traditions.

      Concerts in our remaining 2006-07 Season include:

      Springtime in Paris - French Choral Masterworks
      March 3 – Berkeley
      March 4 – Walnut Creek

      A Baltic Voyage - Choral Music from Estonia, Latvia, Finland and Sweden
      May 19 – San Francisco
      May 20 – Berkeley

      To arrange an audition, send us an EMail, with a brief description of your interest and experience, and your voice part, to: scrdprofane@...

      Learn more about us at: http://www.sacredprofane.org