Forming a Group in East Bay

  • Jerry Miller
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 1999
      Hi Everyone,

      My sister and I are forming a recreational acappella group and are
      looking for participants.

      My sister has her degree in voice and I've studied piano and sang in
      various groups. Ideally my sister sings alto and I sing
      tenor/baritone so that gives an idea of the parts we're missing. We'd
      like to start an acappella group of about 4 - 5 people. Our idea is
      to sing Pop and Jazz. This is not for money, but for fun. However,
      we'd like to perform with at a good quality level. As such, we're
      looking for people who are dedicated to rehearsing about every two
      weeks and performing at least once a month. Sight reading is not
      required but you should be able to at least read music and be capable
      of holding their own part. It is important to have the means to learn
      the music on your own as we'd like to strictly limit the rehearsal to
      group practice. We will be rehearsing in the East Bay.

      If interested or know of someone that might be, please contact me at
      the below email or call at (408)527-9490. Thanks.

      (O O)
      Jerry Miller
      Cisco Systems, Inc.
      e-mail: jerry.miller@...